We’ll show you how to easily repost on Craigslist ads so you don’t have to start from scratch each time.
Have you ever posted something on Craigslist, only to have it expire a few days later? If so, you’re not alone. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to easily repost on Craigslist your expired ads so you don’t have to start from scratch each time.
- Go to Posstera and log in to your account. If you don’t have an account, you can create one for free by clicking on the “create an account” link.
- Select Already Posted post
- Click “Create Sniper”
- Setup trigger if you want auto repost if post flagged or expired
- Once you’re satisfied with how your ad looks, click on the “Save” button. That’s it! Your ad will now be live on Craigslist once again.
That’s all there is to it! Following these simple steps will allow you to easily repost your expired Craigslist ads so you don’t have to start from scratch each time. Thanks for reading and good luck with your postings!
Posttera posting service it’s very easy way to get best results and new customers.
Imagine how you make one post and get thousands unique text in every area in US.
- Posting services on Facebook Marketplace
- Why need to use Ads Marketplaces
- Property on facebook marketplace. How to sell
- Why you should use Facebook Marketplace?
- You are Selling cars. How does Offerup work
GET IN TOUCH